Fact: 80% of home buyers in the United States now begin their search on the Internet.
Fact: 25% buy a home they first see on the Internet.
Fact: Consumers are now more than 1000% more likely to find the home they purchase on the Internet than in a newspaper or magazine.
All listings feature photography by a professional real estate photographer. The slideshow allows buyers to walk through the home from anywhere in the world.
Listings are posted to hundreds of real estate listing websites – local, national, international – to maximize exposure to prospective buyers everywhere. Here are some of the most important sites:
- The New York Times
- The San Francisco Chronicle
- Realtor.com: Showcase Listing
- Trulia: Premium Listing
- Zillow: Featured Listing
- Craig’s List
- S.F. Association of Realtors
- SF Open Home (Open Houses)
- LuxuryRealEstate.com (Over $1.5m)
- MSN Real Estate
- Clean Offer
- Dedicated property-showcase website: www.567MainStreet.com