1400 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94109
My top priority is always to represent the best interest of my client.
Connected, organized, honest, thoughtful, and professional. My success is a result of maintaining the highest level of service and professionalism in the business.
- Professional Credentials
- San Francisco Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- 2006 Expo Advisory Committee for the San Francisco Association of Realtors
- 2007 HGTV`s “My House is Worth What”? Mill Valley
- 2008 HGTV`s “My House is Worth What”? Mission Dolores
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- San Francisco Asian Art Museum
- Market Street Railway Street Cars San Francisco
- San Francisco Museum and Historical Society
- Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy
- Bridgett James Foundation
- SF Project Homeless Connect
- REAF ” Help is on the Way” Underwriter 2003-2008
- Home for a Home Member (see video below)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Central Florida
- Berkeley Extension Wine Studies Program
Originally from the South, I was raised in Florida but have fallen in love with San Francisco since relocating here in 1999. San Francisco`s diversity, dynamic dining scene, proximity to the Wine Country, unique architecture, and abundance of art are just some of the reasons why I consider this wonderful city home.